From 1st July 2017, the applicant's age limit is 45 not 50.
3 years relevant work experience required from 1st July 2017.
What is 187 visa?
The RSMS visa is for skilled workers who want to work in regional Australia. This visa involves a two/three step process.
There are three streams for this visa:
- the Temporary Residence Transition stream
- the Direct Entry stream
- the Agreement stream
Who can apply 187 visa? What are the 187 visa requirements?
- have been nominated by an approved Australian employer for a job in regional Australia (regional Australia does not include the Gold Coast, Brisbane, Newcastle, Sydney, Wollongong or Melbourne)
- are younger than 45 years of age, unless you are exempt
- meet the skills, qualifications and English language requirements, unless you are exempt
- apply under the stream for which you were nominated.
What is the difference between 186 and 187 visa?
- 187 is regional sponsored visa, 186 is not
- Skill assessment required for 186 visa, but not for 187
- The occupation is must be in CSOL list for 186 visa
Who pays for 187 visa?
Normally applicants pay for the visa relevant fees
187 Visa Processing Time187 Visa Processing Time