Visitor Visa 600, Working Holiday 417, 462 and Others

There are numerous visa classes available and may be relevant depending on individual circumstances. For student visa, it allows international students to study in Australia at all level of education, including primary, secondary, tertiary, postgraduate, vocational and non-award courses.

For tourists, they might be eligible for a number of travel visas depending on the purpose and duration of their visit.

The Australian Working Holiday (Subclass 417) or Work and Holiday (Subclass 462) visa programme provides once in a lifetime opportunity for people between  18 and 30 from reciprocating countries  to holiday in Australia while undertaking short term and casual employment to supplement their travel.

If you would like advice on your visa options, please feel free to contact us. 

Let our specialists take the stress out of your visa processing

All of our Registered Migration Agents have post graduate qualifications in Australian Migration Law and are registered with the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority. We are committed to the OMARA Code of Conduct.

For an appraisal of your Australian visa needs, please call and talk to one of our Registered Migration Agents, who are all bound by the Mara Code of Conduct.

Australian Immigration Advice, Processing and Lodgement of Visas.

Visitor Visa 600

Visitor (Tourist) Visa 600

This visa lets you visit Australia:
to visit or for business visitor purposes
for up to three, six or 12 months.

more about subclass 600

Employer Sponsored Visas 186

Working Holiday Visa 417 & 462

This visa type is for young people who want to holiday and work in Australia for up to a year.

more about subclass 417 & 462

Employer Sponsored Visas 186

Resident Return Visa (RRV) 155 & 157

This is for current or former Australian permanent residents who want to travel overseas and return to Australia as permanent residents.

more about subclass 155 & 157

New Zealand Citizen Family Relationship

New Zealand Citizen Family Relationship 461

This visa allows you to work and study in Australia, travel to, enter and remain in Australia for five years from the date the visa is granted.

more about subclass 461

Student Visa 500

Student Visa 500

A Subclass 500 Student visa allows you to stay in Australia to study full time in a recognised education institution.

more about subclass 500

Client Success Stories

Migration News

Contact us

Address: Unit 7 / 20 Teddington Road, Burswood, Western Australia 6100
Phone: +61 8 9325 6262
Mobile: 0428 377 080 (A/H)


Follow us on


Enquire Now

I would like information in regards to: